What to do in case of breakdown or accidentScroll down
In case of breakdown
The Samuel De Champlain Bridge corridor is supervised in real time by operators from our traffic management center. If a breakdown occurs while you are driving
- If possible, line up as far to the right as possible on the shoulder.
- Immediately switch on your emergency flashers.
- Stay in your vehicle with the seat belt fastened.
- If you are traveling with children, lock the doors to prevent them from leaving the car and make sure they stay warm by using the emergency blanket in your breakdown kit if necessary.
- If you have a cell phone, dial *4141.
- Wait for the road patroller and the tow truck