Closure of Highway 15 during the weekend of May 10, 2019 – Turcot project and Champlain Bridge Corridor Project
The Ministère des Transports would like to inform motorists that Highway 15 will be closed in both directions during the weekend of May 10 to continue construction work as part of the Turcot project and Champlain Bridge Corridor Project.
Closures during the weekend of May 10 – From Friday,11:59 p.m. to Monday, 5:00 a.m.
- Closure of Hwy-15 South between the Turcot Interchange and the entrance from Boulevard Gaétan-Laberge
- Closure of the off-ramp from Hwy-20 East to Hwy-15 South
- Closure of Hwy-15 North between Exit 60 – Verdun / Rue Wellington and the entrance from De La Vérendrye Blvd.
- Closure of the off-ramp from Hwy-20 East to Hwy-15 North
- Nighttime closure of Hwy-15 North between Exit 63 – P.-E.-Trudeau / A-20 Ouest / Toronto and the Turcot Interchange from Sunday, 11:30 p.m. to Monday, 5:00 a.m.
Closures are already in place in the Turcot Interchange area’s local network, including on Angers St. and Saint-Patrick St. (westbound only), as well as on Chemin de la Côte-Saint-Paul.
The Ministère recommends that motorists plan their routes and favour carpooling and public transit whenever possible. Several measures favouring public transit have been implemented since 2011 to reduce the Turcot project’s effects on traffic.
Visit the Mobilité Montréal website for various tools to help you plan your routes.
Work may be delayed due to adverse weather conditions or operational constraints.
For more information on the Turcot project and its construction sites, refer to the Work in progress section of the Turcot website, follow us on Twitter or sign up for the monthly news bulletin.