Complete closure of Marie-Victorin Blvd. West in Brossard during the weekend of May 31, 2019
As part of the construction of the New Champlain Bridge Corridor Project, Signature on the Saint Lawrence wishes to inform road users of a major disruption in the Brossard area during the weekend of May 31, 2019.
Here are the disruptions that will be implemented from Friday, May 31 (10 p.m.) to Monday, June 3 (5 a.m.):
- Complete closure of Marie-Victorin Blvd. West from the Champlain Bridge, between Simard Blvd. and the Champlain Bridge off-ramp.
A single contraflow lane will be available in each direction for local traffic between De Rome Blvd. and Place Turenne, as well as between Simard Blvd. and the gas station.
- Closure of Exit 75 – Pont Champlain / Montréal / Sherbrooke / Boul. de Rome off Route 132 West
- Closure of the Hwy-10 East on-ramp from Marie-Victorin Blvd. West
- Closure of the Champlain bridge on-ramp from Marie-Victorin Blvd. West
- Complete closure of the access to Marie-Victorin Blvd. West from Exit 6 – La Prairie / Varenne / New York off Hwy-10 West
- Closure of one lane on Route 132 West
Drivers are urged to check our website or follow us on Twitter @nouv_champlain for up-to-date information on traffic disruptions. You can learn about the main disruptions on the Waze community-based traffic and navigation app as well.
We also strongly urge drivers to check the MTQ website www.quebec511.info before setting out or to follow the MTQ on Twitter @Qc511_Mtl for information on all disruptions in the Greater Montreal road network. Public transit users can visit the STM or RTL websites to see what impact this will have on their routes and bus stops.