Roadwork planned for February 28 – March 3, 2017
Signature on the Saint-Lawrence wishes to inform road users that, as part of the construction work for the new Champlain Bridge, a series of disruptions is planned over the coming days.
From Friday, March 3 10pm to Monday, March 6 5am – PJCCI Blitz
- Major work on the Champlain Bridge will take place during the weekend of February 25 to 26, 2017, for the installation of modular trusses above Hwy. 132. More information : http://jacquescartierchamplain.ca/champlain-bridge-closure-of-marie-victorin-boulevard-east-february-25-to-26/?lang=en
- Complete closure of Marie-Victorin Boulevard East at the access ramp for Hwy. 10 East to access Marie-Victorin East and/or the Champlain Bridge
- Closure of the Exit 53 off-ramp from the Champlain Bridge to the South Shore to access Hwy. 132 East
- Complete closure of Exit 53 of Hwy. 132 East to access Marie-Victorin East and/or the Champlain Bridge
- Partial closure: one (1) closed lane on Hwy. 132 East
Drivers are encouraged to check our website and to follow us on Twitter @nouv_champlain for the latest information on the traffic disruptions.
We also strongly urge drivers to check the MTQ website www.quebec511.info before setting out or to follow the MTQ on Twitter @Qc511_Mtl for information on all disruptions in the Greater Montreal road network.
Public transit users can visit the STM website to see the impact on their route and bus stops.